Thursday, March 26, 2009

Study, Study, Study?!

My exam is a week away tomorrow! I've been trying to study regularly for the past few months, but now it's crunch time. I forgot what it's like to force so much (often trivial) information in my head.

Otherwise, I'm trying to remain calm and patient for mid April. I'm going to have to start a list for packing, otherwise I'm going to drive myself crazy with all of the random thoughts about going to NY.

BTW, does anyone put much stock in the high protein low carb diet for IVF? Just curious.


This is totally unrelated to all things IF, but I just had to post this bit of common sense politics. Daniel Hannan may be my new hero. I don't know how to imbed a youtube video directly. :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have any stock in the diet for IVF but its a great way to eat in general. Good luck studying!

Barb said...

Good luck on the test!!!

I wish I could see the video, but I'm on the old slow monster. Hub is slaving away on his laptop, so it may be a while, but it looks intriguing!

Soapchick said...

Good luck on your test Steph! I know you can do it!

Not sure on the diet - I'm more for lots of vegetables and fresh fruits, folic acid vitamins, and lots of water - no caffeine, no wine, etc. I think high protein is for patients who have a high risk of OHSS due overstimulation or too high estrogen, but I'm not totally sure.