Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Breathe, It'll Be Over Soon!

I'm still here. I'm trying to stay calm, because my test is in 3 days!!! I'm semi-prepared, but not awesomely prepared. Maybe I can become a little more awesome in the next two days?

To keep myself reasonably calm, I've given myself permission to fail one of the three sections. Horrible isn't it? But it helps. I want to pass the whole thing, but I'll go easy on myself if I don't.

The first two sections, given on the first day are multiple choice, but tricky. I'm hoping to pass those, as that's what I'm mostly studying for.

The third section and second day of the test is the practicum. It involves problem solving a floor plan and drawing it out, as well as doing details, and other fun stuff I won't bore you with. While it's possible to practice for that, I haven't put in much time, so I'm looking at that part as a trial run for the fall when I take it again.

Wish me luck!

(At least it's distracting me from all the baby making stuff...ha ha ha)

3 comments:

Soapchick said...

Good luck Stephanie, I know you can do it!!

Pepper said...

Best of luck! I'm sure you'll do great. :-)

Barb said...

Good luck! I need more brain too!