Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Same RE

I think everything is okay now. M and I had another talk about switching RE’s last night and I think he’s going to chill out a little. He understands that I don’t want to switch Drs. in the middle of treatment and start all over at a new place. I told him I understood his desire to switch, but I didn’t think it would help anything. Understandably he just wants results and was hoping that Dr. T could be the answer. He didn't realize how upset I was at the idea of going to a Dr. I don't like so much.

Hopefully next week’s visit with Dr. B will be positive and we’ll both be happy with our decision.


sara said...

I hope your meeting with Dr. B. next week goes well. I really hope that it is a good start.

Kymberli said...

Thanks for leaving some comforting words on my blog today! I am always thinking good thoughts for you and I also can't wait to hear about your consult next week!

MoMo said...

It is natural to what instant outcome when it comes to IF--so I can understand where M is coming from. But you have to be comfortable with your Dr. since you are putting so much trust in them.

Good luck with your visit with Dr. B next week.