Sorry for taking so long. It's not that I'm trying to be coy or keep good news from you, I haven't had any news to share.
I went for my beta on Saturday, and did that suck. I'm using stupid, stupid Labcorp and had to wait 2 hours for a 30 second blood draw. Since my RE is in NY, I have to have my lab results sent up and it's not efficient. Stupid, stupid Labcorp didn't even send the results until Monday, so here we are, 2 days later.
My first beta is...12
Yes, you read right, 12 at day 14.
Pretty much doomed to fail.
Before I knew my results, I had to call the clinic in NY 3 times to have them fax a prescription for beta number 2 today. Of course, by the time this happened it was already 12pm so I don't have the results of today's beta yet. Stupid, stupid Labcorp was unable to get it together even though STAT was written across the prescription in big letters.
I know that there is *hope* but I don't have much of it. Even if the beta doubles, that's not enough really. A quadruple wouldn't really satisfy me either. It would need to be over 100 to keep my head in the game.
Hopefully I'll hear back tomorrow morning. I'll update when I know something.
Oh, and did I mention, I spotted a little today and my symptoms are rather non-existent.