Monday, May 5, 2008

Botanical Garden Field Trip

I met up with Barb today for an awesome field trip. She invited me to go with her to the botanical gardens here in Orlando and it was beautiful! She even pointed out some of the birds that are migrating through Florida this time of year. Very cool, because I'm oblivious . :)

I'm ashamed to admit that I've lived in Orlando for three years and I've never been to the gardens before. What's worse, I lovvvve plants, so I have no excuse. Thanks Barb, for getting me out of the house and showing me such an awesome place. Here are some pictures from our beautiful day...






















6 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Those are beautiful pictures! I've been to a botanical garden around here, but I don't think it was in Orlando.

JW Moxie said...

Such gorgeous pics, thanks for sharing!

sara said...

Gorgeous pictures, sounds like a great day :-)

Barb said...

I love the tree branch one and the water lilies!! LOVE em.

Btw.. I meant to tell you too that though Bok Sanctuary is prettier on grounds, that I'm not sure that they're indoor meeting rooms and such are as accomidating or pretty as Leu's. And I can't spell accomodating, so I give up. ;-p

AwkwardMoments said...

Found you from Lost and Found - have you heard of RMG Orlando. I here/heard/know a few that think they are the bee's knees.

My resolve leaders both came from that re group

Stephanie said...

Thanks, I didn't do the gardens justice with just a few pictures, there was sooo much more to see.

Fertilized, do you mean Reproductive Medicine Group Tampa? I just went back to take another look at their numbers, and they are impressive. I guess I should add them to the list. Thanks!